This 100% cotton wash bag is large enough for all your essential makeup and bathroom accessories; this bag features our delicate and beautiful Cherry Blossoms design.
- Designed and produced in the United Kingdom
- Made from 100% cotton panama
- Features a sturdy no.5 metal zip and bottom gusset
- Ideal for everyday use or travel and is also perfect as a large pencil case or accessories bag
- Includes a waterproof lining
We only use the highest quality printing methods; this ensures the design is edge-to-edge and the environment is protected by using water based inks. The outstanding quality of the print means our designs are at their eye-catching, colourful best!
R E V I E W S
"Brilliant product, good quality and feel. A local company that is great to deal with, hands on approach and great customer service. Thanks again for a lovely item. Will order again"
"These make fantastic gifts! Not only is it great to support a young artist by showcasing one of their designs, but it’s also great that Blossom and Easel products come carefully wrapped in beautiful printed tissue paper. The product itself is a refreshing alternative to the ones seen on the high street by big name artists and designers, yet the quality is still great. Delivery was swift and the brown paper packaging could be easily reused or recycled."
"Bought one for myself and one as a gift. Very happy customer! Perfect size for all the basic makeup you would need and would fit in a handbag. The fabric feels really high quality. Thanks!!!"
D E S I G N
The Cherry Blossoms design was created by Karolina, our hugely talented young artist:
“With the Cherry Blossoms design I wanted to reflect the beauty and elegance of nature. To create the final artwork, I used analogue materials such as fine liner, water colour paints and pencils, and graphic markers.
I originally come from a small town in Poland called Lublin where I spent most of my childhood before moving to England. It was hard making friends at the start because I didn’t know much English, however other children at school noticed that I drew a lot, so they would ask me to draw animals and elephants for them on a big chalk board at breaks and they would gather and watch, earning me the nickname little artist.“
P A C K A G I N G
- Your wash bag bag will arrive exquisitely gift wrapped in tissue paper (a beautiful black and white version of one of our artists' designs). Our packaging is entirely plastic free, our tissue paper comes from sustainable sources and even our packing slips are printed on the Woodland Trust's environmentally friendly paper.
- We've made sure all our packaging is Royal Mail large letter size so if you take us up on our free delivery option you'll find your order comes straight through your letter box!
D I M E N S I O N S
✄ 29cm x 24cm with a 6cm Gusset
C A R E
- Wash max at 30°C.
- Turn inside-out before washing.