The colourful and delicate Roses & Carnations design will brighten up anybody’s day and perfect for this high quality set of 3 greetings cards.
- Set of 3 cards, each showing a beautiful part of the Roses & Carnations design
- Cards are printed blank inside for your own message
- Envelopes are included
- By buying these cards, you are supporting young artists and designers
We use high quality printing methods on sustainably sourced 340gsm paper. The outstanding quality of the print means our designs are at their eye-catching, colourful best!
Colours may vary due to monitor settings.
R E V I E W S
"Lovely cards, such good quality."
"The cards arrived very quickly, were well-packed and are obviously made from good quality materials. You feel as though even small sales are dealt with by someone who cares about each customer. I love the bright pattern!"
"Amazing quality and print especially for the price!! Perfect for my mums birthday and will definitely be buying more in the future! Loved the little note on the paper too, pleased to support a small business!"
"A good quality product showcasing artwork by a talented young artist. Delivery was swift and everything arrived in recyclable paper packaging. Thank you Blossom and Easel!"
"As a plant lover I couldn't resist these lovely notecards when I was buying the mask in the same design! They arrived quickly and well packaged too"
"Love the design! It's so bright and vibrant, looks even better in person! Lovely design for a card and would love to buy more in the future!"
"These make lovely cards for me to send out to my friends! Great quality, arrived super quickly and it was nice that they were individually packaged, will definitely buy them again."
"Lovely note cards with a gorgeous high quality & quick delivery, perfect!"
"Stunning print design reproduced in the highest quality; the colours and painterly texture are startling. I bought the pack of three which is also excellent value."
D E S I G N
The Roses & Carnations design was created by Lois, our exceptional and accomplished young artist:
"Being interested in the world around me helps channel my feelings and thoughts into my artwork. I have always been inspired by nature, social and political issues. My favourite way of working is taking a walk in the forest or on the beach and taking in my surroundings. I use my small sketchbook to note down sounds, feelings, smells and movements, all while sketching; this allows me to remember what inspired me at that moment."
P A C K A G I N G
- Cards are posted in a strong, board-backed envelope; this will ensure your cards arrive in excellent condition.
- Our packaging is entirely plastic free, our cards are from sustainable sources, our envelopes are from 100% recycled paper, our cellophane envelopes are 100% compostable and even our packing slips are printed on the Woodland Trust's environmentally friendly paper.
- Our packaging is letter/large letter size so you'll find your order comes straight through your letter box!
D I M E N S I O N S
✄ A6 (105mm X 148mm)