The bright and summery Seville Oranges design looks beautiful on this high quality cotton tea towel.
- 100% cotton fabric
- Designed and produced in the United Kingdom
We only use the highest quality printing methods; this ensures the design is edge-to-edge and the environment is protected by using water based inks. The outstanding quality of the print means our designs are at their eye-catching, colourful best!
D E S I G N
The Seville Oranges design was created by Connie, our incredibly talented young artist and graphic designer.
"Using my favourite medium of gouache, this painting was inspired by my time living in Australia when I was a child. Our house was surrounded by woodland and rolling hills. In our garden there was an orange tree and in the summer we would pick the fruit. It was really magical to see fruit growing like this compared to our previous home in the UK. So now oranges always remind me of warm summers." Connie, 2020
P A C K A G I N G
- Your tea towel will arrive exquisitely gift wrapped in tissue paper (a beautiful black and white design by one of our young artists).
- Our tissue paper, greetings cards and artist profile postcards come from sustainable sources and our packing slips are printed on the Woodland Trust's environmentally friendly paper.
- We've made sure all our packaging is Royal Mail large letter size so if you take us up on our free delivery option you'll find your order comes straight through your letter box!
D I M E N S I O N S
✄ 42cm x 70cm (approx sewn size)
C A R E
- Wash max at 30°C
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron max 200°C
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use chlorine based bleachThe bright and summery Seville Oranges design is a lovely print for any room.
D E L I V E R Y
All purchases include UK Standard Delivery. Orders placed before 12pm (midday) will be posted the same day.
- UK Standard Delivery within 1-3 working days: Free
- UK Next Day Delivery (next day if order placed before 12pm; signature required): from £5.50